Wednesday 13 October 2010

Call Log

I will be recording all my calls, texts and emails, I will be making to my actors for the short film and any other people who will be aiding me in making it. I will be continuously updateding my call log.

CALL LOG

Date: 7th October 2010

Time: 15.34

Communication: Call

Called one of my friends if would if he would like to play the main antagonist Tommy Disaranno. I explained the storyline and like the sound of it as he is already a big film fan. I told him the script will be complete in a week so he has time to learn his part.


Date: 11th October 2010

Communication: Call

Called Tyrone who said he would to play the main protagonist Alan Johnson. I also explained the storyline and the parts he would be playing. I also told him the script will be completed in a week so he could learn his part

No comments:

Post a Comment