Friday 8 October 2010

Target Audience views Justified (RESEARCH AND PLANNING)

Having finished analysing the target audience research I have justified that the taget audience for Five w's and one H is quite diverse depending on the angle the audience want to recieve the text. It will not appeal soley to one age specific audience. My intial throughts was to aim at the teenage/ young audience who watch programmes like law and order etc . Having conducted all my research I found this is correct. 

The short film would be advertised through websites such as Facebook, Twitter and BBC Film as this is were a mojority of the audience would view the text as it is increasingly popular with that age group. I realised that the audience I am focussing on could be potentially much broader.

Anyone who has done wrong and is "trying to turn a new leaf" or has or had a stressful life that posssible impacted with their family would be able to identify with Alan and his struggle.

Hence, I divided the target audience into two:

* Teenages and young adults, who are fans of films such as Die hard, law abiding citizen or TV shoes like the bill, law and order UK would enjoy the action packed or dramatic conclusions.

* Persons of any age who can identify with Alan's struggle and mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment