Tuesday 30 November 2010

Introduction Rough Cut (POST PRODUCTION)

Films use introductions to show the studios, producers and any other company involved in the production of the film whether it is pre or post production. By doing this it can be said I am going against the conventions of short films which do not use major companies when it comes to production, however it gives me a chance to be creative by designing a short intro to the film. 

rough cut 1

rough cut 2




Screen shot of me uploading the films to be edited.

Screen shot of me editing the clips using the time-line and adding music.

I am happy with the rough cuts but will still be making hangings to try and improve the quality of the video and professionalism. The final version will be seen in the final cut of the short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment