Sunday 28 November 2010

Filming: Day Two

As I previously stated I decided to film all my scene which involved the actor I had available that day. As I had Zak available who is playing the main protagonist 'Alan Johnson'. I filmed the 'starting scene', 'police interview scene', the 'emotional flashback scene' and the 'last police interview scene'. All the filming went very well although I did forget a few shots. I learnt from my mistakes previously making sure the camera was not on standby when I thought I was recording i also made sure that all my shots were steady.

Taking advantage of the infamous British weather I used the snow as a semiotic to represent the characters coldness without his daughter by filming some shots outside.

Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the set of me recording but here is some screen shots of  what I filmed on the day.      

Overall, it was a very productive day of filming, I am happy with Zak acting and the shots I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment