Sunday 28 November 2010

Technology (Short Film, Film Poster and Magazine review)


Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe Systems IncorporatedI will be using  photo shop CS3 to manipulate my images for my logo for the introduction and images for the poster and review.


Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems.

Adobe InDesign is a software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books. Designers and graphics production artists are the principal users, creating and laying out periodical publications, posters, and print media. I will be using in design to plan the layout for my film poster and magazine review.

Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software published by Adobe Systems. Its main purpose is for film and video post-production.

Windows Movie Maker is a video creating/editing software. I will be using movie maker to compose any rough cuts as the software is simple and has basic editing tools. I will also be using it to create my bloopers and for evaluation questions. 

Blogger is a blog publishing service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. This is the site were I will be electronically documenting my work and monitoring my progress during the project. I use it as a diary but I also use it to communicate my work to the public to receive feedback. 


Adobe Premiere Elements is a video editing software application for non-linear video editing. I will be using Premiere to edit the final cut of my short film I may also using other editing software as I don't have the software at home as long as there is not compatibility issues I should be fine. 


Reelclever is a suite of productivity and promotional tools, built for film and production industries. I used this website format fr the planning of my project. I will also be using it for the evaluation stage to get audience feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment