Sunday 28 November 2010

Filming: Day Five

Last day of filming, today I  filmed what was meant to be filmed on the. Me and my sister left the house t walk a 15 minute walk in the snow slipping and sliding we got there eventually. I filmed a few shots of her on the swings and playing on the merry go round. With the camera battery low and home far away i decided to film any random shots i thought would look good at fit in with the narrative of the film. e.g a melting icicle.

Indoors I filmed my sister glaring at the camera which I planned to include in the 'emotional scene'.
I filmed some last minute shots of a clock ticking, an glass angel, some trees.
I am very happy with all the actors that took part in all the filming, who responded brilliantly to my directing and gave it 100% and we are all very happy with what we’ve seen of the shots taken so far.

Once filming was done on each scene, I spent some time taking a number of photos for the posters as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment