Saturday 18 September 2010

Narrative / Storyboards



FIVE W’S AND ONE H
The short film starts with a fictional story of a ex gang member who has recently being released from prison. Soon after being released he witnesses the death of his wife and the kidnap of his son after hearing his wife dying words get our son back, he is drawn back into the lifestyle he is trying to leave. He is the contacted by the person who set up the kidnap of his son who tells Johnson if he doesn’t do as he says his sons dies.
 “ Good mourning ..... whatever life is tough we are going to play a little game, I ring you, you do the job, you don’t do what I tell you the kid dies, you don’t do it when I tell you the kid dies, you don’t where I tell you the kid dies, you don’t do what I tell you the kid dies, you don’t do it to who i tell you the kid  dies, you ask why the kid dies and if you don’t it how I tell you the kids, you get the drift now by Johnson have a good day.

The audience then get a close up of Johnson’s face as the camera pans out showing the whole scene then the camera fades to black.


I then started to image each seen and how it could be best shown with full effect so I started storyboarding each shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment