Wednesday 29 September 2010

Target audience profile

Younger Audience




I am a 18 year old male living in London with my parents I am from a working class family and in my second year of college looking to go university next year, I have a part time job in the local café. On a normal day I would wear jeans, a jacket and trainers. I enjoy RnB, Hip Hop and Funky House music. I enjoy action / Dramatic films that I can relate to or get a strong connection with the characters. I like listening to a wide range of music especially music with personal reference/ emotion. I am a bit of a rebel and belief in second chances. I have younger siblings. My favourite films are the Godfather and Scar-face.




Older Audience




I am a 29 year old male living in Essex I am currently working full time in the banking sector. I am middle class and have 2 children. On a normal day I would be dressed in a suit. I enjoy classic. pop and reggae music.

I enjoy action films made by UK directors and star UK actors such as Danny Dyer and Frank Harper, I also enjoy dramatic films that are compelling and have a twisted story, or narrated. My favourite films are Sin City and the Matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment