Thursday 30 September 2010

Collecting target audience research

I will be putting together some questions to ask my target audience. During the week I will be interviewing some people with a camera. I also plan to collect some qualitative feed-back on my target audience by handing out a few questionnaires by hand and the rest on Facebook.

Vox Populi

A Vox pop meaning the "voice of the people" is used as an effective way to gather general information from the public rather than the stressful and unreliability of handing out questionnaires. This will help me have an idea of what sort of conventions I can include in the Short Film/Poster/Double page spread of a magazine review.

I did research on how to conduct a successful Vox plot on the BBC website and also looked at youtube from existing Vox Pops.








Got my results from my primary research I will be doing an analysis on them and post it on my blog in future.
From the research I will know how my target audience want the media text to be produced.








No comments:

Post a Comment