Wednesday 15 September 2010

Skills Analysis

Skills



In this section of my Blog I will keep an on-going record of the skills that I will be developing as I progress through the coursework project. I will be commenting on how I have developed the interactivity of this Blog in comparison to the AS Blog. I will be keeping a record of new skills I have developed through out the course. 


* Learnt hot to put links on my Blog roll, making categories to organise my work, customising my own header and layout.

* Found out how to use direct hyperlinks in my blog to Flickr images and useful websites.

* Found how to apply useful Gadgets to my Blog to increase interactivity and navigation.

* Gained experience in creating pie charts and analysing questionnaire results ( made in Microsoft Excel)

* Learnt that by signing up my Blog to Microsoft office i could publish my documents straight to my Blog without copying and pasting.

* Learnt how to upload youtube videos to my blog by embedding the link on a post through HTML.

* Learnt how to use Adobe After effects to create an introduction to the film.

* Learnt how to use a digital camera to record clips, my first recording turned out to be unsuccessful as I didn't consider lighting.

* The last time I used film editing software was on a MAC computer for GCSE MEDIA and CINECLUB ( a young film makers institution)  This software I used was final cut pro at a basic level. This time ill we be using Adobe première 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment